Black Beach Campground Update
Summary of Construction Activities
• Grading in the central and west areas is approximately 80% complete.
• Grading in the east area is approximately 35% – 40% complete.
• Sanitary sewer, water main, and services are completed on the entire project. Testing of these utilities is complete in the central area. Testing is in progress in the east area.
• The storm sewer is done in the central and west areas and is in progress in the east area.
• Soil corrections on the main building and picnic shelter sites are complete.
• Electric installation is approximately 50% complete on the project. All boxes are in place, and installation of wiring and conduit is in progress.
• The contractor will not be on-site the week of July 29th due to other commitments. The contractor anticipates returning to the site approximately August 7th.
• Substantial completion date per the contract is September 20th. Overall, work progress is on schedule thus far and is anticipated to meet the specified completion date