Eco-Industrial Park Advisory Board
Purpose: The purpose of the Advisory Board is to make recommendations to the Silver Bay City Council, the Silver Bay Economic Development Authority, and the Silver Bay Planning and Zoning Commission regarding planning and zoning controls, development regulations, operations, and economic and energy sustainability goals within the Silver Bay Eco-Park.
In fulfilling its purpose, the Eco-Industrial Park Advisory Board shall:
- Assure public accountability / disclosure by means of reviewing and disseminating to the public all reports of the Advisory Board.
- Promote adherence to the Eco-Industrial Park’s vision statement.
- Facilitate open communication between the Eco-Industrial Park Advisory Board and the Silver Bay Community.
- Review prospective occupants / tenants for the Eco-Industrial Park.
- Consult from time to time with other Eco-Industrial Park Developers and / or Ecological Consultants.
Board Membership: The Advisory Board shall consist of five members appointed by the Silver Bay City council.
Qualifications to Serve: Must be a resident of the City of Silver Bay.
- Wade LeBlanc (EDA Rep)
- Ken Smith (Planning/Zoning Rep)
- Seth Thun
- Scott Johnson, Mayor (NSMB Rep)
- Dustin Goutermont (Council Member)
Wednesday, January 4, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:30 p.m.