Business Park Advisory Board
Purpose: The purpose of the Advisory Board is to make recommendations to the Silver Bay City Council, the Silver Bay Economic Development Authority, and the Silver Bay Planning and Zoning Commission regarding planning and zoning controls, development regulations, operations, and economic and energy sustainability goals within the Silver Bay Business Park.
In fulfilling its purpose, the Business Park Advisory Board shall:
- Assure public accountability / disclosure by means of reviewing and disseminating to the public all reports of the Advisory Board.
- Promote adherence to the Business Park’s vision statement.
- Facilitate open communication between the Business Park Advisory Board and the Silver Bay Community.
- Review prospective occupants / tenants for the Business Park.
- Consult from time to time with other Business Park Developers and / or Ecological Consultants.
Board Membership: The Advisory Board shall consist of five members appointed by the Silver Bay City council.
Qualifications to Serve: Must be a resident of the City of Silver Bay.
- Nelson French – Chair (Planning/Zoning Rep)
- Floyd Baker (EDA Rep)
- Nelson French (Planning/Zoning Rep)
- Seth Thun (North Shore Rep)
- Dustin Goutermont (Council Member)
- Wade LeBlanc, Mayor (NSMB Rep)