| Menu |
110 Acres of land with city utilities available
What is the Business Park?
- It is an ideal location for a business to locate or relocate.
- It is approximately 110 acres of land with irregular property lines.
- You should also read our overview of the Park.
- Additional Information from Northland
Where is the Business Park?
- It is located on U.S. Highway 61,
approximately 56 miles northeast of Duluth on the shores of Lake Superior.
- Lake Superior is close to the site, but not adjoining it. However, panoramic views are common at various sites within the Business Park.
Why is the Business Park right for my business?
- It is perfectly suited for environmentally sensitive businesses who desire scenic surroundings and a high quality of life and workforce.
- Our Business Park is one of very few parcels situated along Hwy. 61 that is properly zoned for development and served by municipal water and sewer services.
- The City in 1995 completed major renovations to its wastewater treatment facility in order that it can handle any type of proposed business.
- The City owns and operates a municipal airport approximately 10 miles from the Business Park.
- The site is mostly wooded with natural drainage from northwest to southeast with slopes varying from 5% to 15%.
What are the terms?
- Prices are negotiable.
- The City will subdivide to suit tenants.
Who can I talk to?
- You can contact the City Administrator's Office in Silver Bay:
- Phone 218-226-4408
- Fax 218-226-4068
|Directions |Airport |City Hall |Golf Course
© 1997-2001 City of Silver Bay - all rights reserved. Made possible by a partnership with the IRRRB This page was re-designed by Linda Kinnear & Craig Kinnear The original Silver Bay web site design was created by Kaare Anderson and Frank Helgesen.
Updated April 8, 2008 by Leondra Morris for the City of Silver Bay