| Menu |
Links in the Silver Bay AreaYour voyages on the World Wide Web are similar to your voyages on the North Shore of Lake Superior; you should not limit yourself to the beaten path. To help you in your explorations, we've found these sites that contain material related to Silver Bay and the North Shore. Enjoy your journeys.
- Stop by Boreal Access, the on-line community of Grand Marais, our neighbor to the north.
- View TraVelocity's take on Silver Bay.
- You can always count on beautiful scenery and friendly people in Silver Bay, but you can't always count on the weather.
- Minnesota Power's wonderful collection of Northern Images shouldn't be missed.
- Be sure to check out the BWCA Page for information about the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, a great place to take a camping or fishing trip, or just to enjoy the incredible beauty of nature.
- One of Minnesota's greatest attributes is it's incredible State Park System. Visit this site to learn more about the many state parks in Minnesota, including those right here near Silver Bay. For more info, visit The Minnesota Ornithologists' Union's page on State Parks.
- Here's some information about North Shore Mountain Climbing.
- If you get a chance, take a look at other city pages at the Official City Sites page.
Home Page |
City Contacts |Marina |Tour |Attractions |Business Park |History |Scenery |Trails |Library |Voyages |Chamber |Directions |Airport |City Hall |Golf Course |Recreation |
© 1997-2001 City of Silver Bay - all rights reserved. Made possible by a partnership with the IRRRB This page was re-designed by Linda Kinnear & Craig Kinnear The original Silver Bay web site design was created by Kaare Anderson and Frank Helgesen. Updated February 24, 2004 by Leondra Morris for the City of Silver Bay