Duties: The Safety Committee shall promulgate rules and regulations, subject to the approval of the Council, to establish safe working conditions for employees and promote safety within the City.
Board Membership: The Mayor, subject to the approval of the Council, shall annually appoint a safety committee consisting of not less than five (5) members. Two (2) of the members shall be the Street Commissioner and the Superintendent of the Water and Sewer Department, or a representative from each of those departments designated by the Council.
Qualifications to Serve: Must be a resident of the City of Silver Bay.
- Donald Thompson, Chair (Parks & Recreation Dept)
- Michael Miller (Utilities Superintendent)
- James Larson (Street Superintendent)
- Doug Frericks (Police Chief)
- Lana Fralich, City Administrator
- Carlene Perfetto, Council Member
- Richard DeRosier, Council Member
Thursday, March 9, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, June 8, 2017, 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, September 14, 2017 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, December 14, 2017, 9:00 a.m.