Duties: The Safety Committee shall promulgate rules and regulations, subject to the approval of the Council, to establish safe working conditions for employees and promote safety within the City.
Board Membership: The Mayor, subject to the approval of the Council, shall annually appoint a safety committee consisting of not less than five (5) members. Two (2) of the members shall be the Street Commissioner and the Superintendent of the Water and Sewer Department, or a representative from each of those departments designated by the Council.
Qualifications to Serve: Appointed by Council from the departments of the City.
- Donald Thompson, Chair (Parks & Recreation Dept)
- Larry Carter (Public Utilities)
- James Larson (Street Superintendent)
- Doug Frericks (Police Chief)
- Owen Klinker (Liquor Store)
- Lindsey Klemmer (Administration)
- Lana Fralich, City Administrator
- Carlene Perfetto, Council Member
Wednesday, February 12, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 9:00 a.m.
Wednesday, November TBD, 2020, 9:00 a.m.