Duties: The Safety Committee shall promulgate rules and regulations, subject to the approval of the Council, to establish safe working conditions for employees and promote safety within the City.
Board Membership: The Mayor, subject to the approval of the Council, shall annually appoint a safety committee consisting of not less than five (5) members. Two (2) of the members shall be the Street Commissioner and the Superintendent of the Water and Sewer Department, or a representative from each of those departments designated by the Council.
Qualifications to Serve: Appointed by Council from the departments of the City.
- Larry Carter – Chair (Public Utilities)
- Vacancy (Parks & Recreation)
- Corey Cook (Street Superintendent)
- Cole Ernest (Police Chief)
- Pamela Puskala (Administration)
- Vacancy (Liquor)
- Ben Bautch – Alternate Chair (Council Member)
- Lana Fralich, City Administrator
2022 Meeting Schedule:
Wednesday, February 16, 12:00 p.m. – Canceled
Wednesday, May 11, 12:00 p.m. – Agenda / Minutes
Wednesday, August 16, 12:00 p.m. – Agenda / Minutes– Canceled
Wednesday, November 15, 10:00 p.m. – Agenda / Minutes