Zoning Changes: Anyone requesting a property zone change must complete the Land Use application. No “spot zoning” is allowed. Additional charges apply. They require a public notification and hearing in accordance with MN Statutes. The zoning changes are also filed with Lake County. APPLICATION FEE = $250 (plus Lake County filing fees)

Platting/Subdivision: These are separate from the permit process. Contact City Hall for information at 218.226.4408

To view the City’s plat maps, click here.