The program provides financial grants to be used towards energy costs for residential heating bills. Additional funds are available for crisis situations and energy-related repairs.
Energy Assistance Program (EAP) Facts:
- Renters and homeowners are eligible.
- Assets such as the home are not considered in determining eligibility.
- Grants range from $300 to $1600, based on household size, income, and fuel cost.
- In addition to the initial grant, additional crisis funds are available to:
- Help pay a past due bill or get an emergency fuel delivery.
- Help homeowners get their broken furnace repaired or replaced.
Apply by September 1, 2021