Address: 7 Davis Drive
City Administrator: Lana Fralich (email Lana)
Hour: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m.
The Administration offices include the City Administrator’s office and the office of the Mayor. Administration functions include:
- Plans, organizes and administers the City to ensure a coordinated and efficient effort to meet goals and objectives established by the City Council
- Coordinates the operation of all departments in City government including personnel, equipment, programs, and facilities to ensure citizens promptly receive high-quality products and services
- Provides staff support to the City Council and City boards and commissions
- Coordinates City activities involving civic organizations and other government agencies on a wide variety of community issues and projects
- Prepares the annual City budget
- Prepares meeting agendas for City Council meetings
- Coordinates the personnel management system for all City departments
- Official keeper of City records
- Assists the public by responding to a wide variety of inquiries
- Coordinates elections processes
- Coordinates issuance of licenses
- Coordinates community development activities for the City
Administration Information and Documents
- Commission/Board Membership Application
- Request for Service
- Data Practices Request
- Employment Application
- Fire and Burning Permit – City Code, Chapter 5, Section 540 requires residents to purchase a fire permit for recreational and open burning. Permits can be purchased at City Hall for a $5.00 fee. Recreational permits expire 12/31 each calendar year and must be purchased annually. Open burning permits are $5.00 per occurrence.
- League of Minnesota Cities Official Conflict of Interest
- Open Meeting Laws
- Boards and Commissions
- Water/Sewer/Garbage credit and debit payments PLEASE NOTE: there is a non-refundable service fee retained by GovPayNet based on the charge. PLEASE READ for credit card processing service fees. GovPayNet Terms of Service
Dog and Cat Licenses
All dogs and cats over 6 months of age must be licensed through the city. (city code chapter 6, section 600.01 subd1). Dogs and cats with vet papers with proof of neutered/spayed have an option of an annual license or a 3-year license coinciding with rabies vaccine. Licenses will expire with the rabies vaccination renewal date. Licenses must be renewed no later than February 28 annually for all dogs and cats not neutered/not spayed. Proof of current rabies vaccination is required.
Dog and Cat License Rates
$6.00 annual or $15.00 for 3/years for spayed/neutered animals. Proof of procedure must be provided. $10.00 late fee if not renewed by the month of the rabies expiration date.
$15.00 for all non-neutered/non-spayed dogs and cats. $10 late fee (after February 28)